onsdag 7. mars 2007

Real happiness...

... I find in:
  • Having an icecold glass-bottle of Coca-Cola and "Pondus" at the same time.
  • Finishing a task.
  • Attending a really hard sessions of taekwon-do.
  • Laughing with my wife.
  • Learning something new.
  • Accomplishing your goals in a sparring match.
  • Getting a hug.
  • Listening to music that makes your neck-hair rise.
  • Hearing from parents that their kids are starting to make progress.
  • Being respected for who I am.
  • Watching the sun go down with my wife.
  • Having progress in my life.
  • Finding out that I still know how to play the organ.
  • Being met by a smile.
  • A cup of hot chocolate.
  • Being desired.
  • Being welcome.
  • Watching a good movie.
  • Watching a really horrible movie.
  • Winning in poker.
  • Skijumping.
  • Teaching taekwon-do.
  • Thinking happy thoughts.
To be continued, I think.

2 kommentarer :

  1. This seems to miss a few points:
    -Ice cold Isbjørn
    -Killin goblins/orcs in D&D

    SvarSlett

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.