tirsdag 13. mars 2007

Skiing Again

Once again, the fourth and fifth grade had ski school today. I had fun with the kids, playing ski games and trying ski jumping again. I really love ski jumping! After that, it was back to SFO. The two hours there were rather relaxing. And today I got my first payment notice. I've earned appr. 11.500 NOK in a month/109 hours (after taxes). It's not great, but it's definately not bad, either. When I got home, I got red onion-filled meatballs with brown gravy and potatoes. Now we're going to get some crisps and soda and watch a movie. So all in all, it's been a good day.

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.