lørdag 17. mars 2007

Last Day Before Exam

Tomorrow I'll be going to Molde with all of my students to see how things are going. I hope they all pass. Some of the younger students have to study more theory, but they'll get there. I expect they'll show me that they're worthy today when we're going to free training in Isfjorden. This evening I have to go to Innfjorden to clean. I've been trying to figure out how much I'm working, and it looks like I'm up to 45 hours plus every week. A bit too much, but I'll hang in there as long as I can.

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.