mandag 9. juli 2007

Two-Year Anniversary (Cotton)

Today, on the 9th of July 2007, my wife and I have been married for two wonderful years. The first thing I did today, after waking up, was reading a card from my wife. It ended with something like "I love you, and hope I'll grow old as stone with you." Today is going to be a great day. We do have a bit of cleaning to do, 'cause we'll have guests tonight, but it'll be done quickly (the cleaning). Let the whole world know it: I love you, Kjersti! I had a wonderful dream tonight. I dreamt Kjersti was pregnant. Hope the dream'll come true. Now I'm going to listen to "Paralyzed" by Elvis. Have a nice day. By the way: Happy birthday, Lill!

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.