mandag 2. juli 2007

Today's Green Card Test

Today was the day for the great big test. I was excited. I took a green card class back in 1996, but I was sick when we were going to take the tests, and never did anything about it. I guess it was about time. Golfing at Setnesmoa: Getting ready for my putting test This is me getting ready for my test in 15 metre putting. We got one point for every putt stopping within 2 metres of the flag. I scored four out of five, I think. We also had to make five short putts, 1 metre from the flag, getting one point for each success (I got four), and the same with 20-metre pitching (only two!) and bunker shots (four). To pass this part of the test, we needed a minimum of eight points, with at least one point on all of the tests. Golfing at Setnesmoa: The beautiful view from the driving range. After finishing long putts and short putts, pitching and bunker strokes, we went to the driving range for the second part of the test. As you can see, it's an has an inspiring view. And this is with lots of clouds coming in. Golfing at Setnesmoa: Finishing my driving test. For my age and gender, the requirement for driving skills was six out of ten balls going at least 100 metres. In addition the ball had to stop within a width of 35 metres. I chose my trusty seven iron, and with two excemptions, the strokes were wonderful. I don't know how many I did, because after the sixth ball the pro just said, "OK, that's great. You passed." After this, the only thing left is the course test. Tomorrow I'll meet with Panya to play four holes, in which I need a minimum total of 2 Stableford points with a handicap of 36. I don't think it'll be a problem. On my way back home, I saw an ---- enthusistic little horse. At first I thought it was a fole, but I was wrong. I'll post a picture of the little Shetland pony later.

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.