søndag 8. juli 2007

This Weekend (Fri. and Sat.)

We went out on Friday, with Ingrid-Elin (my sister) and here guy (Dean), bringing Susann, Steven and Mom and Dad along. Mom and Dad went home early along with sis and Dean, but the rest of us remained at the Shoemaker's Pub. Olemus joined us, and we later went back to our place for a nacthspiel. I had been up since six in the morning, so I went to bed not long after, but the other's stayed up the whole night. Next morning (Saturday), I (of course) woke up at 9:30, once again getting a night of not much sleep (and it wasn't because of the guests -- just can't sleep). Feeling not to well, I went outside, brought a blanket with me, and lay down on the lawn. I got to hours of quality sleep there, and after that, I went golfing on Setnesmoa. When evening came, we visited Susann, for a night of movies. Steven came to, and after he and I were done doing pushups, pullups and all sorts of training (which I can still feel in my arms :D), we saw DOOM. I really love that movie, especially the FPS-sequence. Made me want to play the game again. It was getting late -- around half past midnight, and I had to get home to get some sleep. Instead I ended up at Setnesmoa, to play 9 holes in the beautiful weather. I didn't play well at all, but I enjoyed it. However, when I had reached the eighth hole, I just wanted to get done with it. The excercise worked. I was really tired when I got home, and slept well for the first three hours.

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.