tirsdag 3. juli 2007

I Passed My Greencard Test!

I played OK, and more than good enough to pass. I'll post about it later. Now the guys are a-comin', ready for a session of D&D. Update: Here's the picture I promised: (Picture taken with my very old Sony Ericsson K500i.) This is a picture of hole 5. As you can see, the fairway there isn't exactly fair, so there's a half foot ball placement on the whole fairway. This picture is below the fox hole's from WW2, right before the green. You can see my ball in the middle right of the photo. Even though this par 5 doesn't have a good fairway, I like it, especially due to the exciting ending of the hole. The 9I and 7I are really useful here, and there's many a ball that's ended up in the sand next to the foxhole. Regarding my playing: I can see that it's far from impossible for me to half my handicap. I have a lot of good teeoff's, and I've become quite decent with the fairway wood. What I need to practice more, is pitching and putting. I'm to unstable in that field. But it'll come -- it will.

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.