onsdag 11. juli 2007

Golfing after the Pro-Session

Today I went to Setnesmoa to golf again, and I have to tell you: That session in Molde really helped! My shots are far more accurate, I can hit the ball the way I want almost every time, and the ball flies further. It was fun playing. After 9 holes, I was 2 Stableford points under par/7 strokes over, but those strokes came when I had a bit of bad luck. On the second hole, I ended up hitting the ball too well! I'm not used to the improved swing yet... So the ball flew almost out of bounds. The result was I had to pitch it from 1½ feet from the road, and threw the thin line of forest... That cost me three extra strokes. On the par five, hole no. 5, I got a bit cocky at the end of the fairway, and took a chance on getting the ball over the treetops and on to the green. It almost flew over, but hit a tree and ended up in the forest... Which added four strokes to my result. So apart from that, I did well! When I was done with the ninth hole, I sat down for a little break. The rain was coming down heavier, and from hole 1 (i.o.w. hole 10), it was pouring cats and dogs. When I was done with hole six, I packed up and left. I really didn't want to play anymore, and I was soaking wet. The second round didn't go quite as well, but it was all right. Now we are going to have a movie night, with Susann coming over. It's nice to have the time to relax.

1 kommentar :

  1. hehe taking the chance of hitting above trees is a bit of gambling:)
    congratulations on the green card btw:D i must se if i can get a chance to play vs you at your golf course;)

    SvarSlett

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.