mandag 2. juli 2007

Golf

The past week, I've been attending a green course class at the golf course at Setnesmoa. Rauma Golf Club celebrates 10 years this year, and the activity-level up there is high. It started as a six-hole course, but this year they officially expanded to nine holes. Here's a map of the course (from Rauma Golf Club's homepage) Map of Rauma Golf Club's nine-hole course at Setnesmoa, Veblungsnes (Rauma, Møre og Romsdal, Norway) Photo from Rauma Golf Club's nine-hole course at Setnesmoa, Veblungsnes (Rauma, Møre og Romsdal, Norway)   English nobles brought golfing to Norway. Image is from 1905, taken at Setnesmoa, Veblungsnes (Rauma, Møre og Romsdal, Norway) The last photo was taken in 1905. English noblemen coming to Rauma to fish salmon, naturally brought golf with them, and as known to historians, Setnesmoa was the first place in Norway to host a golf match. Today is the day for my great big test. If I pass, I'll get my greencard and be ready to establish my handicap. Wish me luck!

Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg har nå valgt å ta sjansen på å la alle som ønsker skrive en kommentar. For å forhindre uønskede robotkommentarer, har jeg valgt å slå på kommentarmoderering.

Ta hensyn, og les over det du har skrevet før du sender det.